Solved

Hubspot data-out integration

• 6 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi

Following the October-22 announcement on the Hubspot data out integration becoming GA - how do I activate it?

I’ve been using the Hubspot data-in integration, but I don’t see the new data-out option at all when I view the integration details in my integration tab.

icon

Best answer by davetee 8 November 2022, 01:01

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Yaara_Livecycle - I checked with our with our Strategic Partnerships team to see what’s going on. They said that the Hubspot data-in is free. The Hubspot data-out is a paid add-on, purchased either a la carte or included in the Premier price plan. If you have purchased data-out, and it’s not displaying, let me know and I’ll escalate to support. 

Thanks,

Dave

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I have not purchased it. Is there a way to purchase it as an add on if I’m on the freemium plan?

BTW - knowing what features are part of which plan would have been useful on your release notes :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Yaara_Livecycle  - Good point on adding the pricing plans to the M&M releases. I shared with the team that creates them. 

Add-ons can be purchased in the Pro plan and are included in the Premier plan. Let me know if you’d like me to introduce you to a teammate who can share more about those options. 

Dave 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi, just adding to the thread in case anyone has a solution:

We’ve successfully synced the segment into Hubspot and a list was created, but when looking into the contact list on Hubspot, there are no contacts inside.

Any idea why this happens?

Badge

@davetee you mentioned the ability to purchase DataOut a la carte. Can you point me to the location where that can completed.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@davetee you mentioned the ability to purchase DataOut a la carte. Can you point me to the location where that can completed.

Hi @steve_rob , please email sales@heap.io and someone will be able to assist you