Solved

Automatically generated Heap reports

• 24 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Does Heap offer automatically generated reports? For example, can I automatically generate a report that gets posted to slack or sent to employees emails every morning?

I know that I can do this for individual charts, but can I do this for dashboards?

icon

Best answer by julia 24 May 2023, 18:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Does Heap offer automatically generated reports? For example, can I automatically generate a report that gets posted to slack or sent to employees emails every morning?

Hi @kiraspeer, have you seen these articles?:

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @julia ! Yes I’ve seen those, but do you know if it’s possible to schedule that a dashboard gets sent every day? And not just a chart?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @julia ! Yes I’ve seen those, but do you know if it’s possible to schedule that a dashboard gets sent every day? And not just a chart?

Hi @kiraspeer , apologies I missed the last sentence of your message. At this time you cannot send email summaries from the dashboard level, just individual charts. But I have passed your feedback on to the Product team.

Hey Julia, 

We love the daily summaries from Heap at Blox. Always exciting to see how users are interacting with the product! However, the emails reformat the charts in a weird way making it hard to understand. 

Is it possible to have the emails formatted as a “chart” - rather than as a text body?

Thanks for the help!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey Julia, 

We love the daily summaries from Heap at Blox. Always exciting to see how users are interacting with the product! However, the emails reformat the charts in a weird way making it hard to understand. 

Is it possible to have the emails formatted as a “chart” - rather than as a text body?

Thanks for the help!

Hi @archway! So glad to hear you love the daily summaries. There isn’t a way to reformat the email at this time, but I’ve passed your feedback along to the product team.