Solved

Default Range Settings for 'Conversion Rate Between' Report

• 23 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I have a few funnels where I’ve created both a multi-step Funnel Report, as well as a “Usage Over Time” report using the “Conversion Rate Between” definition to look at overall conversion rate over time (between the first and last steps of the funnel). 

I’ve noticed on the Funnel Report, there is a “within” selector where you can choose if the conversion window covers the entire range, a single session or some other length of time. It looks like “Entire Range” is the default, and this is what I am using 

However for the “Conversion Rate Between”, the “within” selector is not available. So I’m wondering if there is a default value used in this instance. If the default is “entire range”, that would be great.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by gwen.pasch 26 September 2022, 16:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

According to the Heap documentation, the “Conversion Rate Between” will be based on the granularity of the graph report, or whatever date range you group by. So if you’re looking at the conversion rate between two events for the past 7 days, grouped by day, the user would have one day to complete both events. If you’re looking at the conversion rate between two events for the past year, grouped by month, the user would have one month to complete both events.

Let me know if that helps!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!