Have you heard the big news?

Have you heard the big news?
Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Can you keep a secret? Me neither.

We’re excited to share another important step towards giving you the insights that move your business forward. Today we are proud to announce our acquisition of Auryc, a leading provider of qualitative insights—including session replay, behavioral analytics, voice of the customer feedback, and predictive intelligence.

What do you think? What would you like to learn about Heap & Auryc? Post your thoughts below!

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

This is super exciting news! Our UX team is stoked. Will there be an additional cost to use Auryc’s capabilities?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

This is super exciting news! Our UX team is stoked. Will there be an additional cost to use Auryc’s capabilities?

🎉 I'm excited too! Saw your post and didn’t want to leave you hanging -- since the news is still fresh, we’re actively working out all of the details. I will ask Luc (your Heap Account Manager) to follow-up with you on this topic soon!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Really interesting! We currently use two separate tools to get our qual and quant data, it would be really interesting to see how Heap combines the two. We’re up for testing anything you have planned 😉

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Really interesting! We currently use two separate tools to get our qual and quant data, it would be really interesting to see how Heap combines the two. We’re up for testing anything you have planned 😉

@adam - Curious which tools you use for qual, what are the specific problems you solve with those, and who those users are.

As a CS leader, I use Qualtrics to manage our VoC program (ie. NPS surveys, largely qualitative feedback in addition to the numerical scores).

How?

• I send that data into Heap and currently use User View in Heap to better understand what a user was doing before/after they provided the feedback. (Use that context going into my investigation before having a closed loop discussion about how we can improve.)
  • I’ve also used session replay tools in the past to study the struggle and make actionable suggestions + highlight user needs to our Product team.
  • Then we log and track user needs + requests using ProductBoard
  • Additionally, we have a monthly cadence between our post-sale field teams and Product teams to discuss the themes (not individual feature requests, but “needs”).

It has been time-consuming to bring together a “full picture” of what’s going on at the moment of feedback (for every 15 mins talking to the customer, I spend at least that much time done prep research). I’m excited to be able to quickly prep for a richer conversation live when we perform closed loops to gather needs/context (ie., ask better questions).

When will Auryc become available in heap?

We are considering fullstory, but heap+auryc would be much better!

Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

When will Auryc become available in heap?

We are considering fullstory, but heap+auryc would be much better!

Thanks!

@zergworld The first release of Session Replay capabilities are now embedded into Heap and live! I’ll send you a DM to connect you with the right Heapster to help.