Heap's Monthly Releases in a Minute (M&M) - June, 2022

Heap's Monthly Releases in a Minute (M&M) - June, 2022
Userlevel 3

Check out this 1 min M&M Product Highlights video to learn Heap's newest and greatest features this month!
JUNE 2022

Got questions or have something to add? Post them below!

M&M’s are Monthly updates & in a Minute - 1 minute long videos that show you the top product updates from the Heap team! 

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

How do I get into the beta group for HubSpot? I am absolutely stoked to see that happening. Will it allow for custom events from HubSpot?

I am digging all the changes so far. It seems like I discover something new and wonderful every day. The verbiage change from reports to charts was slightly disorienting but since the menu item was in the same place it didn’t take me long to figure out what’s up. 

I like the data quiz but sadly I have no one to compete with unless I can get other teams to get over their fear of the app. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @DaniB! I’m the Product Manager working on our Hubspot integration, and would love to add you to our beta. Right now the scope is limited to sending Heap segments to Hubspot contact lists. Feel free to email me @ josh.roberts@heap.io, and we’ll get you set up!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@Josh Roberts I’d love to get in on the hubspot beta too!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Trevin, I’ve got you added, and will reach out as soon as we’re ready. Stay tuned.

Josh