Got questions or have something to add? Post them below!
M&M’s are Monthly updates & in a Minute - 1 minute long videos that show you the top product updates from the Heap team! (And meet the Heap cats 🐈!)
This November, we are grateful to share an incredible number of updates in the same month as Thanksgiving (US) and Clean Your Fridge Day!!
Expand for Transcript:
- [GA] Journeys - Newest Analysis Feature that allows you to review your users happy and unhappy paths within a complex workflow.
- [GA] Viewing definitions - View definitions of events and properties from anywhere! Click the details button and a right panel will slide out showing you the details of that event or property.
- [GA] Analysis notifications - Get a notification on your Heap app when your query is complete or help you easily retrieve your last query.
- [GA] Language updates - Search any definition or chart with any unicode character! (More languages supported!)
- [GA] Dashboard View -
- Dashboards now have uniform views to All Charts and Definitions making it easy to review metadata as well as filter for specific dashboards.
- Dashboards are more intuitive to create now with our dashboard template previews!
- [Experience in December] New Overview Page - New users might see a new overview page guiding them through how to get started with their data in Heap!
- [Beta] Users & Sessions View - See the updated user’s view in December with better filters, session replay and session displays
- [Beta] Graph Tabs - See the updated graph builder and graph tabs in December that make it easier to build and to analyze your data.
App Privacy and Security Controls
- [GA] Settings page - You can now clearly manage your personal setting separately from your account settings.
- [GA] URL allowlist & blocklist to control what websites and/or pages data is collected from
- [GA] HTML data attribute redaction to ensure sensitive data is not collected
- [GA] IP Address Redaction to prevent the capture of user IP addresses for privacy
- [GA] Geolocation Redaction to prevent identifying a user’s general location for privacy
- [GA] Audit Logs provide detailed list of activities users take within the Heap app so you can be sure of who is doing what with your data
- [GA] Heap Connect Update
- You now can sync defined properties to Snowflake and BigQuery!
- [GA] Integrations Update
- Setting up an integration is easier now with the ability to directly contact your account admin for permission and access
Session Replay Updates [GA End of Month]
- Updated CTA button in Event Definition for ease of access and viewing
- Updated Player
- Full Screen capabilities
- Directly access the URL of the page of your user
- Quickly view user info (User ID, properties, timestamp…etc)
- Search through all events and errors with in the replay
*See here for more details in which plans these features live. https://www.heap.io/pricing
**Interested in a beta? Check with your account manager or comment below and we’ll get you connected to the right Heaple!