New conversion dashboard, core react native SDK, and more!

• 24 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

Hi Heap Community! 

I’m a product director at Heap, and I wanted to share the latest enhancements and new features, all designed to improve your experience. We can’t wait to hear what you think!

Understanding the path to conversion has never been easier!

Meet your new conversion dashboard

Have you seen the updated conversion dashboard? Welcome to the new and improved version, designed for a quicker and clearer understanding of your site conversions!

Explore the conversion dashboard

New Core-based React Native architecture is now available

Explore the latest Core React Native SDK, now enhanced with features to track React Native Navigation and React Navigation page views. Enjoy new controls for capture state and integrated support for Heap analysis within Contentsquare.

Check out how to upgrade

Transaction events are on the way!

Our team is nearly ready to launch an exciting new event type: Transactions! Tailored for eCommerce, you'll be able to add a 'value' property in USD, with more currencies coming soon. View aggregate transaction data directly in Heap reports, beginning with Usage Over Time and Acquisition. This new event type allows you to easily determine which marketing channels, email campaigns, or product collections are driving the most value.

We can’t wait to hear how you’re using these features. I look forward to sharing even more updates in the future. Have a great week!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!