Heap automated notification Service

• 6 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

In my requirement for the Realtime automated Heap Notification Service, If any mobile application user is taking more than 5 minutes between any two consecutive events , I require Heap to send a notification to our customer support team via email, including user details. This allows our customer support team to reach out and provide assistance if needed

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi,

I believe, unfortunetly Heap currently does not provide an option for customized alerting for time between events.

Heap does have the option to send alerts via email or Slack when there is a change in a report. For example, if you have a funnel report for the conversion between two events and you want to be notified when there is a drop in the conversion by a certain threshold number, Heap can do this via its alerting feature.

To use the alerting feature, you need to save your report and then go to Chart Actions > Configure Threshold Alerts.

Chart Actions

You may use the following link to have more information the feature: https://help.heap.io/charts/chart-features/chart-alerts/