Solved

Is there anyway that ratios are compared with the amount of users that belonged to a segment at a certain point?

• 22 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I constantly use ratio charts in order to know what % of my users do something. The issue is that the amount of users I use to compare and create the ratio with keeps growing and it seems like the ratio is always compared with the current amount of people in the segment I use.

So if in May I had 10 users in my segment and 5 of them did something, it said 50% did it. But then if in June I have 20 users in my segment, the chart says that in May only 25% did it. I would like to have the data compared with the amount of users present in that moment. Is that possible?

icon

Best answer by ALabs l AzmaSyed 23 June 2023, 10:38

View original

1 reply

Badge

Hi Marina,

There could be 2 ways of doing the analysis that you are looking for:

In this first case, we will select user segmentation to filter out the users who did some event in your desired date range. Then, for the denominator of your ratio analysis, you may select the segment of users you wish to use.

The second method could be to filter the results only for users who have done the sessions in your desired date range.

I hope this answers your question!

Thanks!

Azma Syed | ALabs