Solved

How can I create a chart with the number of unique users who have done a set of events.

• 20 January 2024
  • 2 replies

It seems like when I add the events, it doesn’t actually count the number of users who have done any one of these events, rather it shows the number of unique users who have done each event I add separately. What I want is let's say I have 3 events, A, B, C. I want the number of unique users who have done any one or multiple of these events A, B, C. Whether they only done A, or only done C, or done all of A, B, C.

The reason for this is I want to calculate the number of unique active users I have on my application based on the custom events I am emitting. Thanks for any help :)

icon

Best answer by Upasna I Scaletrix.ai 23 January 2024, 07:56

View original

2 replies

Hi Willchoi,

To achieve this, you can utilize segments by creating a segment for users who have performed actions A, B, or C. Make sure to toggle the "OR" option so that any of these events being clicked by users will be counted.

Please refer to the attached screenshot for a visual guide.

If you have any further questions or need additional clarification, feel free to reach out.

Best regards,

Upasna Kesarwani(Scaletrix.ai)

I have a similar question and don’t think the user segmentation is the solution for me.

I also have 3 events that I like to track to determine ‘active’ users. However, I’d like a way to look at all sessions on the app and determine the % of sessions in which any combination of those events takes place.

Is this possible?