Solved

How do I set average daily users

• 28 October 2023
  • 2 replies

How can I set average daily user? I am asking this, because when I create a chart like daily active users, date range is past year and grouped by month, current month daily users shows 1st of current month. It is not correct. Because if it is SaaS product, 1st of the month can be weekend, or by looking 1st of the month, you cannot say it is daily average users of current month.

icon

Best answer by Shubham Singh 30 October 2023, 18:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @savrun

Based on your question, it appears that you want to set up a daily active users chart. However, the way you're currently configuring it seems to display monthly active users rather than daily.

To create a daily active users chart, you should set the date range to "month/week" and group the data by day.

This configuration will provide you with a trendline chart showing the daily active users, allowing you to accurately monitor day-to-day average active user patterns.

Hope this helps! Please do share whether this solution worked for you or not.

I would like to group by month, but in that case, daily active user shows first day of the month daily active user. So I want to view it average daily active user for month, not for first day.