Question

how to do it?

• 3 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello,

I’m building a board for my company. I went through some guides but could not find

Is it possible to calculate the sum of property? for example, for an event X - X landing page are participating in this.

Can I retrieve the X landing page only?

Also, I’m trying to find a way how to retrieve the last before a sequence of events were made.

Is this possible?

thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @Djon ,

I’m not exactly sure what you are trying to achieve but I will attempt to help here.

If you are looking at an event that contains multiple pages and you want to view the results by a users landing page then you could try setting up a chart like the one below which would show you the top landing pages of your visitors.

If you’d like to limit your results to a particular landing page then I would suggest using the Landing Page property as a filter instead.

For the last part of your question, I might suggest that you use our Influence feature which can do some attribution analysis, including last touch analysis. like below.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Christy, Thanks for your reply,

For top landing pages - I'd like to have a chart that gives me the number of total pages that led to a conversion.

In other words, when grouping the conversions by landing pages Rather than downloading the csv to count the number of landing pages, can I make a chart on heap that tell me how many landing page contributes to a conversion? 

For the influence chart - the channel property indicates the landing page - does it represent the last page viewed by the visitor before they converted? Our management is interested in determining whether visitors have interacted with additional pages after visiting a landing page and before commencing the application process.